How our Positive Kitchen local Leicestershire food delivery service works
- Order online and either select “Delivery” at the time of checkout.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email confirming your order and your payment has been successful.
- We will send you an email confirming your Delivery Date on the following working day. Please note it will be at least 3 working days. For Exampleif you order on Monday by the 1pm cutoff your delivery will not take place before Thursday but may be later than this due to high demand. If you require your delivery sooner please use our Drive Through Click & Collect Service if you can.
- Our deliveries take place from 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday. We are unable to specify a time so please ensure you are in on this day.
- The delivery man will knock on your door until you have acknowledged them and then leave the shopping near to the door for you to carry in once they have moved back a safe distance. The drivers will take a photo of the delivery outside your property to confirm delivery. No signatures will be required.
- If you are not at home please leave a note of where the delivery driver is best to leave the order or please add it to the delivery notes on check out. PLEASE BE AWARE: They cannot leave it with a neighbour.
IF YOU ARE OUT AND THERE IS NO NOTE THE DELIVERY DRIVER WILL NOT LEAVE THE ORDER. THE DELIVERY DRIVER WILL TAKE BACK THE ORDER AND IT WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE CLICK AND COLLECT SERVICE FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO DAYS. PLEASE CONTACT US TO ARRANGE A SUITABLE TIME FOR COLLECTION.
IF THE ORDER IS NOT COLLECTED WE WILL HAVE TO DONATE YOUR SHOPPING TO A LOCAL FOOD BANK. We will be unable to refund you for your order.
If you require a fixed delivery slot every two weeks please register here